- Meets at St. John's on Sunday evenings check the schedule below.
- Friends are always welcome.
- Includes outreach projects (helping the broader community) and inreach projects (helping the St. John's community).
- Our meetings and topics are engaging and fun. We have open and honest discussions about our daily lives and how God is there for them. We work to support the youth's ever growing faith to be relevant to their daily lives.
- Want to learn more? Want to learn about confirmation? Contact Kellor Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Being a member of St. John's is about giving back to the broader community as well as helping the world. Let Kellor know what you are interested in and where you'd like to volunteer this year, and she'll connect you to the right person.
Here are some oppertuntites we encourage our youth to participate in:
- VESTRY We reserve a space for a youth deligate to be on the Vestry, our governing board. You could help guide our church into the future, and they really need a youth voice! The Vestry meets the 3rd Monday of each month. Let Kellor know if you're interested.
- ACOLYTES Needed to participate at the 10 a.m. once a month.
- USHERS Needed once a month at the 10 a.m. service.
- WEBSITE We need a youth person to keep the Youth Page of St. John's website up-to-date.
- CHOIR Come and sing for the 10 a.m. service.
- CHURCH SCHOOL Come and help some of the younger kids with their education.
Too young for Youth Group but it looks fun?
Pizza club (3rd - 7th grade) is a great way to be with friends, laugh, play games and eat pizza. It is a great way for kids at St. John's to get to know each other and how youth group works. Kids are encouraged to bring friends. We meet on the 1st Tuesday each month from 6-7pm. A suggested donation of $5 per meeting for pizza.